Each time I see the trees grows and animals
making babies and giving birth, I come to understand that life is all about
understanding it; it is all about following the principles.
One thing I want you to know is the
fact that Life is not a cheat. For every works (good or evil) which a man
ventures into there is a reward or repercussion. One thing I got to understand
about life is its cyclic nature. Cyclic in the sense that everything in this
world, the works of men, the creations and everything therein exist in a cycle,
i.e. whatever a man does in the past will
revolve until he reaps the reward.
Sometime ago as a young girl, I sat
down one day to think and meditate over life and its reality, I was so much
emotional and same time I was very inquisitive, I wanted to know why things
happened the way it was. And then I said “Lord, reveal something to me, I want
to know something”. And then He said to me through the help of the Holy Spirit;
look very well into the leaves, I did and He said again; what did you see; I
said “a wealthy tree with green leaves”. From this illustration; as little as
it was, I got some facts. Will you like to know?
Ok…there is no shortcut to anything
in life, how much you give into your life determines how much you will get.
Life is not a cheat; it has it own principle which must be followed to attain
anything. Whether you succeed, excel, triumph, fail or be defeated depends
solely on you.
It took the trees long time to grow
into a matured (strong) tree and the animals also; years to grow up. Each time
you feel delay why not stop blaming your self or the situation. Everyone body
has his own opportunity to shine and radiate, only if this opportunity is not
properly utilize. While not channel your delay into great achievement. Somebody
will say how?
No matter how long it seems you
have waited to climb, what have you done during the past years? Have you
gathered some skills and knowledge that will be a defence to you on your set time?
The longer it takes you to get to what you desire for, the stronger you should
be if truly you are a ready to fight for what your desire.
There friend… with all my heart, I
want to encourage you to do whatever you can do now, starting building up
yourself, stop making excuses and blaming people for the things happening to
you. Take it is an opportunity to build up yourself for the future ahead.
For more tips please visit:The Royal Princess
You can learn more on how to
achieve success from my book EMBRACING SUCCESS
No comments:
Post a Comment